EAI HealthyIoT 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
If the situation allows it, the event will take place in its original location with an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
HealthyIoT 2021 is the eighth edition of an international scientific event series dedicated to the Internet of Things and Healthcare. Traditionally, this conference covers multiple aspects of using IoT in healthcare and brings together technology experts, researchers, industry and international authorities contributing towards the design, development, and deployment of healthcare solutions based on IoT technologies, standards, and procedures. This year the emphasis will be on using IoT to respond to epidemic/pandemic situations and on the security aspect – keeping the critical IoT infrastructure safe and running in states of emergency.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Anomaly Detection on Health and Wellbeing Data
- Artificial Intelligence and IoT for Healthcare
- IoT-based Assistive Technologies and Platforms for Wellbeing and Healthcare
- Cloud and IoT for Healthcare
- Data Science and IoT for Healthcare
- Design and Architecture of IoT eHealth Systems
- Emerging eHealth IoT Applications
- Forensics, Security, Safety and Privacy in eHealth and IoT
- Health Data Collection, Transmission and Storage in IoT
- Intelligent Data Processing and Predictive Algorithms in eHealth
- Interoperability and Standardization Issues in IoT and Healthcare
- IoT and smart textile for Health
- Machine Learning for Signal Processing
- Medical and Sensor Data Stream Processing
- Mobile Sensing and Smartphone Sensing
- Network Communications for Health Monitoring
- Processing of Quantified Self Data
- Quantified Self Devices & Technologies
- Reliability and Metrological Evaluation of Wearables for Healthcare
- Security Aspect of IoT and Healthcare Systems
- Sensor Network Operating Systems and Resource Management
- Physiological Signal Processing and Analysis
- Signal Processing and Analysis
- Smart Homes and Smart Caring Environments
- Smartphone as a HealthyThing
- Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring Applications
- Telemedicine Applications
- Wearable Sensor Systems and Robots
- Wellness and Health Management Applications
- Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: HealthyIoT Conference Proceedings.
HealthyIoT proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.659)
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.