EAI HealthyIoT 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
All matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged. Participants will still be able to enjoy unique interactive benefits – learn more.
HealthyIoT 2021 is the eighth edition of an international scientific event series dedicated to the Internet of Things and Healthcare. Traditionally, this conference covers multiple aspects of using IoT in healthcare and brings together technology experts, researchers, industry and international authorities contributing towards the design, development, and deployment of healthcare solutions based on IoT technologies, standards, and procedures. This year the emphasis will be on using IoT to respond to epidemic/pandemic situations and on the security aspect – keeping the critical IoT infrastructure safe and running in states of emergency.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Anomaly Detection on Health and Wellbeing Data
- Artificial Intelligence and IoT for Healthcare
- IoT-based Assistive Technologies and Platforms for Wellbeing and Healthcare
- Cloud and IoT for Healthcare
- Data Science and IoT for Healthcare
- Design and Architecture of IoT eHealth Systems
- Emerging eHealth IoT Applications
- Forensics, Security, Safety and Privacy in eHealth and IoT
- Health Data Collection, Transmission and Storage in IoT
- Intelligent Data Processing and Predictive Algorithms in eHealth
- Interoperability and Standardization Issues in IoT and Healthcare
- IoT and smart textile for Health
- Machine Learning for Signal Processing
- Medical and Sensor Data Stream Processing
- Mobile Sensing and Smartphone Sensing
- Network Communications for Health Monitoring
- Processing of Quantified Self Data
- Quantified Self Devices & Technologies
- Reliability and Metrological Evaluation of Wearables for Healthcare
- Security Aspect of IoT and Healthcare Systems
- Sensor Network Operating Systems and Resource Management
- Physiological Signal Processing and Analysis
- Signal Processing and Analysis
- Smart Homes and Smart Caring Environments
- Smartphone as a HealthyThing
- Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring Applications
- Telemedicine Applications
- Wearable Sensor Systems and Robots
- Wellness and Health Management Applications
- Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal [IF: 2.602 (2020)]
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal [IF: 3.426 (2020)]
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology (Open Access)
– indexed in Ei Compendex & Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Important dates – Updates!
Late Track Deadlines – New!
Full Paper Submission deadline
3 October 2021
17 October 2021
7 November 2021
Main Track Deadlines
Full Paper Submission deadline
1 August 2021 15 September 2021 (extended)
1 September 2021 15 October 2021
1 October 2021 7 November 2021
Start of Conference
24 November 2021
End of Conference
26 November 2021